It's time again for the weekly rundown of information from Yanaguana Games HQ!
- We should have our prototype copies of Stir Fry 18 from an alternate printer within the next couple days. How those look & feel will decide our route moving forward with production and avenues of sale for Stir Fry 18.
- Shipload o'Gold is a bit on the back burner for now. Since it's more expensive to produce, we're going to wait until we have a little more capability to continue production on that. We do still have copies on hand that we plan on selling at various conventions, so if you're interested, there's still a chance to pick one up.
- As for conventions, we've been told the Tabletop area at PAX East is sold out, so our only option would be on the main show floor. This poses a slight dilemma as it's far more expensive and the hours that area is open are shorter, though it does provide for much higher traffic. We're pursuing this in a couple different ways, and I'll be sure to let you all know what ends up happening.
- Marshall is about to move from Texas up to Rhode Island within days now, splitting the YG team between Texas, Rhode Island, and England, so we'll definitely be testing our ability to get things done remotely for the foreseeable future. Thankfully we have Skype and Tabletop Simulator to get things done.
- I start a new job on Monday (which also happens to be my birthday, so it's almost like a birthday present), so that's going to draw the majority of my attention. I'm still planning on having the same posting schedule here, hopefully with help from Marshall and Andrew from time to time, so be sure to keep on coming back to stay in touch. Though we're spreading out more, we're not going anywhere.